Use the following form to send us your questions, comments and suggestions. The Government of Ontario is always looking for ways to improve the information and services provided on this web site. Your comments and inquiries are welcome. We want to make your experience the best it can be.
As outlined in our accessible customer service policy, we are committed to providing accessible customer service. On request, we can arrange for accessible formats and communications supports.
Do you have a question? Click on any links listed below to see if the answer is there!
- I want information about applying for a Private Investigator or Security Guard licence.
- Are there training guides to help study for the Private Investigator and Security Guard licensing test?
- Frequently Asked Questions about Private Investigator and Security Guard Licensing.
- What are the requirements for becoming:
Phone, Fax, E-mail or Mail
Ministry of Community Safety
and Correctional Services
25 Grosvenor Street
- 416 326-5000
- Toll free: 1-866-517-0571
- Toll free: 1-866-517-0572
Your privacy matters
Your personal information is being collected in order to respond to your inquiry. Your inquiry/personal information will be forwarded to the appropriate area for response and will be used to respond to your inquiry. Some of the non-identifying information shared will be used by Cabinet Office to measure performance and improve our services. Your information will not be placed on mailing lists or released to any third party, except as may be authorized by law.
To learn more about the Ontario Public Service’s privacy practices, please see our privacy statement.