OFM - Messenger Online eMail Blast
In this issue:
- Welcome to the Ontario Fire Service Messenger Online!
- Editorial by the Ontario Fire Marshal
- A Year in Review-Pictures from 2012
- Hamilton focuses on training with new multi-agency facility
- Increasing Fire Protection in Retirement Homes and Care Facilities – January 14, 2013 news release
- Honouring Firefighters and Police Officers
- Fire Code Violations – Read the latest violations for Cobourg, Toronto and the Town of Blue Mountains.
Feb. 4-7 – OPFFA Patrick J. DeFazio Occupational Health & Safety Seminar, Chelsea Hotel, Toronto
Feb. 4-7 – Fire Co-ordinators Conference, Gravenhurst
April 3 – CFSA Annual Education Forum on Vulnerable Occupancies, Woodbridge
April 28 – May 2 – OMFPOA Training & Education Symposium, Oshawa
About the Office of the Fire Marshal
The mission of the Office of the Fire Marshal is to contribute to an environment for the residents of Ontario that is safe from fire and other public safety hazards by providing leadership and expertise in the reduction and elimination of these hazards.
Editor, Ontario Fire Service Messenger Online